Jingwei Chen （陈经纬）
Associate Professor (CV)
Member of the Automated Reasoning and Cognition Laboratory, CIGIT, CAS
266, Fangzheng Ave., Beibei, Chongqing 400714, China
chenjingwei AT cigit.ac.cn
00 86 23 65 93 56 58
- 12/2017-present, Associate Professor, CIGIT, CAS, Chongqing, China.
- 10/2015-11/2015, Academic Visitor, Fields Institute, Toronto, Canada.
- 07/2013-12/2017, Assistant Professor, CIGIT, CAS, Chongqing, China.
01/2012-12/2012, Visiting Student, AriC, LIP laboratory (CNRS-ENS de Lyon), Lyon, France. Co-supervisors: Damien Stehlé and Gilles Villard.
09/2007-07/2013, Ph.D. in Computer Science, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing/Chengdu, China. Supervisor: Yong Feng. Dissertation
09/2003-06/2007, B.S. in Mathematics, Southwest University, Chongqing, China.
- Computer Algebra
- Symbolic-Numeric Computation
- Computational Number Theory
- Lattice-based Cryptography
Publications (see also at )
All of the following material are for non-commercial use only except that a specific permission is authorized from the author(s) or the corresponding copyright holder !!!
Jingwei Chen, Damien Stehlé and Gilles Villard. Computing an LLL-reduced basis of the orthogonal lattice. In: Proc. ISSAC'18 (July 16-19, New York, USA), to appear.
Yong Feng, Jingwei Chen, Wenyuan Wu. The PSLQ algorithm for empirical data. Mathematics of Computation, to appear.
Yongheng Wang, Chen Xu, Jingwei Chen, Wenyuan Wu. A secure voting system based on HElib (in Chinese). Application Research of Computers, 34(7):2167-2171, 2017.
Jingwei Chen, Yong Feng, Yang Liu and Wenyuan Wu. Faster binary arithmetic operations on encrypted integers. In Y. Chen, editor, Proc. WCSE '17, Part III, pages 956-960. The Science and Engineering Institute, Rowland Heights, CA, 2017.
Jingwei Chen, Yong Feng, and Wenyuan Wu. Reducing lattice bases with Bergman exchange. In Y. Xiao and M. Ma, editors, Proc. ICCSN '17, Part II, pages 630-634. IEEE, Piscataway, 2017.
Chen Xu, Jingwei Chen, Wenyuan Wu, and Yong Feng. Homomorphically encrypted arithmetic operations over the integer ring. In F. Bao, et al., editors, Proc. ISPEC '16, LNCS 10060, pages 167-181. Springer, Cham, 2016.
- Jingwei Chen, Yong Feng, Yang Liu, Bing Tang, and Wenyuan Wu. Sparse non-negative matrix factorization with generalized Kullback-Leibler divergence. In H. Yin, et al., editors, Proc. IDEAL '16, LNCS 9937, pages 353-360. Springer, Cham, 2016.
- Yong Feng, Wenyuan Wu, Jingzhong Zhang, and Jingwei Chen. Exact bivariate polynomial factorization over ℚ by approximation of roots. Journal of Systems Science and Complexity, 28(1):243-260, 2015.
- Wenyuan Wu, Jingwei Chen, and Yong Feng. Sparse bivariate polynomial factorization. Science China Mathematics, 57(10):2123-2142, 2014.
- Yong Feng, Jingwei Chen, and Wenyuan Wu. Two variants of HJLS-PSLQ with applications. In Proc. SNC '14, pages 88-96. ACM, New York, 2014.
- Jingwei Chen, Damien Stehlé and Gilles Villard. A new view on HJLS and PSLQ: Sums and projections of lattices. In Proc. ISSAC '13, pages 149-156. ACM, New York, 2013.
- Yong Feng, Jingwei Chen, and Wenyuan Wu. Incremental PSLQ with application to algebraic number reconstruction. ACM Communications in Computer Algebra, 47(3):112-113, 2013. (ISSAC '13 poster)
- Xiaolin Qin, Yong Feng, Jingwei Chen, and Jingzhong Zhang. Parallel compuatation of real solving bivariate polynomial systems by zero-matching method. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 219(14):7533-7541, 2013.
- Wenyuan Wu, Jingwei Chen, and Yong Feng. An efficient algorithm to factorize sparse bivariate polynomials over the rationals. ACM Communications in Computer Algebra, 46(3):125-126, 2012. (ISSAC '12 poster)
- Xiaolin Qin, Yong Feng, Jingwei Chen, and Jingzhong Zhang. A complete algorithm to find exact minimal polynomial by approximations. International Journal of Computer Mathematics, 89(17):2333-2344, 2012.
- Jingwei Chen, Yong Feng, Xiaolin Qin, and Jingzhong Zhang. Reconstructing minimal polynomial from approximate algebraic numbers (in Chinese). Journal of System Science and Mathematical Science, 31(8):903-912, 2011.
- Jingwei Chen, Yong Feng, Xiaolin Qin, and Jingzhong Zhang. SIRD: An algorithm for simultaneous integer relations detection (in Chinese). Journal of Sichuan University (Engineering Science Edition), 43(6):127-132, 2011.
- Xiaolin Qin, Yong Feng, Jingwei Chen, and Jun Li. Exact representation of real algebraic number by approximations and its applications (in Chinese). Journal of Sichuan University (Engineering Science Edition), 42(2):126-131, 2010.
- Jingwei Chen, Yong Feng, Xiaolin Qin, and Jingzhong Zhang. Exact polynomial factorization by approximate high degree algebraic numbers. In Proc. SNC '09, pages 21-28. ACM, New York, 2009.
- Xiaolin Qin, Yong Feng, Jingwei Chen, and Jingzhong Zhang. Finding exact minimal polynomial by approximations. In Proc. SNC '09, pages 125-131. ACM, New York, 2009.
- Jingwei Chen. The distribution of eigenvalues of a matrix (in Chinese). Journal of Southwest University (Natural Science Edition), 29(11):45-47, 2007.
- 2017 年密码算法学术会议, May 20-21, 2017, Guilin, China
- Tsinghua-Cornell Workshop on Security and Cryptography, Dec. 21-22, 2016, Beijing, China
- 2016 数学机械化与教育信息技术学术研讨会, Nov. 25-27, 2016, Chengdu, China
- The 12th International Conference on Information Security Practice and Experience (ISPEC), Nov. 16-18, 2016, Zhangjiajie, China
- The 17th International Conference on Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning (IDEAL), Oct. 12-14, 2016, Yangzhou, China
- The 8th International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ICIAM), Aug. 10-14, 2015, Beijing, China
- The 2014 International Workshop on Symbolic-Numeric Computation (SNC), Jul. 28-31, 2014, Shanghai, China
- The 38th International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation (ISSAC), Jun. 26-29, 2013, Boston, USA
Last modified: May 10, 2018